Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Just Danielle


Blog time...


I've had my own blog for almost two years now...and reflecting on it and reading it...it's full of negativity, drama, issues, etc. Too much personal stuff that shouldn't be there..and I've shut it down to start this blog..to blog about stuff I see everyday that makes me laugh, smile, whatever..


..because we all need a little laughter in our lives.


...and a little less drama.


You all know me. Danielle. Daniela. Larry's fiance. Larry's wife. Tracey's best friend. Tracey's little sister. Garbo's mom. Diva. Hooter girl. Bitch. Nice person that doesn't allow you to call her nice. Playboy model. Cigar aficianado. City girl. Wine enthusiast.


I'm all of that...you know me.


But this time...I'm just Danielle.


Welcome to my blog of randomness. ...including random nudity...Discuss at will.


:P
xoxo
-D

No comments:

Post a Comment